University of Phoenix
City of Irving and University of Phoenix have teamed up to encourage employees to enhance their educational, professional and personal lives through higher education. University of Phoenix offers a learning environment that's designed to support working adults so you can pursue the higher education you have always dreamed of on a schedule that fits your lifestyle. This opportunity provides you the real-world skills needed to advance your personal and professional career goals.
What this means for you
University of Phoenix delivers rigorous coursework in a flexible format to allow students to balance work and home life while earning their degrees. Employees will receive the following benefits:
- 4 percent savings on the cost of tuition.
- Access to the Credit Recommendation Guide to help students transition completed training and development courses into elective credit through the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) process.
- Access to innovative education technologies including electronic textbooks and course materials, a comprehensive online library, and intuitive writing and math tools.
- A personalized Graduation Team comprised of dedicated advisors to support you from enrollment to graduation.
Are you currently enrolled at University of Phoenix?
If you are a city of Irving employee already enrolled with University of Phoenix, and need to have the tuition savings applied, please follow the steps below:
- First, access your University of Phoenix eCampus website.
- Once logged in, select the Account tab at the top, and then select the Employer / Tribal Academic Partnership Program.
- Select city of Irving (of TX) from the drop-down menu.
- Once the required fields have been completed, click submit.
Visit University of Phoenix - Irving Alliance Web page, a dedicated resource for city of Irving employees to:
- Explore degree programs.
- Learn more about PLA.
- Chat with a University representative.
If you have questions about tuition reimbursement, contact the Human Resources Department at (972) 721-2696.